We had a hard working crew of 14 volunteers who gave up a beautiful morning to help contribute to making the trails at Lysterfield awesome! What we achieved in one build:
- Lots and lots of drained cleared.
- A lot of unnecessary B lines blocked off.
- Hazardous PVC pipes removed from the trail which were poking out in the middle of the trail.
- A LOT of drainage along the whole track.
- B line blocked off next to gravel tabletop, new b line made clearer and tabletop re shaped. - Gravel placed before boardwalk to create smoother transition ontop.
- Drainage cleared and b-lines on rock armoured dip blocked off to keep riders on the armoured section.
- Rebuilding of kicker and jump into the berms.
- Rebuilding of berms further up on middle.
State MTB Course:
- A LOT OF shrub trimming to make the corners clearer.
Support us by attending our next build in June (date TBC), donating to us or signing up as a member to the club on our website at www.lysterfieldmtb.com . All monies raised from our VES race, club memberships and donations go back into the trails at Lysterfield Park.